Friday, 1 November 2013

Wishlist

Hey Lovelies, this is actually my first wishlist post even though I've been blogging over a year I've never done one but I thought I would share with you some things I want.


First off is MAC's Rebel I've been wanting this lipstick for a while and it would be a great autumn/winter shade to add to my collection.

Next is some boots, I really need some new boots for autumn/winter time with our cold, wet weather. These ones are from New Look but I just like this type of style for boots.

I also need a new coat, I need an in between coat as I have black basic one that I wear and then a big warm parker coat but it's not cold enough for me to wear it, so I want this type of coat and this is also from New Look.

I really want these Pandora rings I've had my eye on them for a while so I think I might ask for them for Christmas from my parents I just think there really nice.

I also want another Nars blush after having Douceur blush I've wanted to get another as there really pigmented and long lasting but there quite expensive. The next shade I'm thinking of is Deep Throat.

Next is the Urban Decay Naked Basics, I've seen so many gorgeous looks created with this palette and it's great for everyday and you can also create a smokey looks with it, so it's a great all round palette.

Lastly as it's getting colder and soon it will be winter I want more jumpers to wear to keep me warm, this jumper is from New Look and I think it's really nice and I know a lot of clothes shops will have jumpers in, so can't wait to go hunting for some.

Do any of you have any wishlists, comment yours down below, would love to know what you are wanting.


Ashleigh xx

18 comments:

  1. I love the Pandora rings they are so pretty! I have my eye on the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette too, it's on my Christmas wishlist! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are and I think I'm putting it on mine too :) x

      Delete
  2. MAC Rebel is so so so good, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on the pandora heart ring for a while - it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pandora rings :) these ones are so cute! Definitely worth putting on the Christmas list :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that Pandora ring with the love hearts, it's sooo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings and I really want Mac Rebel too perfect for A/W :)

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait to get either of these :) x

      Delete
  7. Great wish list Hunni! I'm lusting after macs rebel too looks so beautiful xxx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and think a lot of people are it's a gorgeous shade :) xxx

      Delete
  8. The UD naked basics palette has been on my wish list for ages! x

    ReplyDelete