Friday 15 March 2013

MAC Review

Hello Lovelies, two months ago I had a MAC makeover here's the post if you want to have a look, I got a comment saying to review the eyeshadows because they hadn't heard very much about them and sorry for only just getting round to doing it but I thought I would review all the products I got.

I bought the swiss chocolate matte eyeshadow which was £12, ice mineralize eyeshadow which was £16.50, matte lipstick in russian red which was £14 and pro longwear blush in all day blush which was £19.

I like both matte and shimmery eyeshadows so I love both these eyeshadows, swiss chocolate is a matte medium brown, its very pigmented and long lasting I love wearing it on an everyday basis but I like that you can wear it as a natural look or have a brown smokey eye, ice is a shimmery silvery gold colour, the products is swirly with a mixture of a peachy and champaigney colour I really like the swirls in the product, this is also very pigmented and long lasting its very shimmery but not big chunks of glitter and I like to wear it more at nighttime.

All day blush is nudey peachy pink colour, it is very pigmented so if your a fair skin tone like me you don't need to use too much product, I like the name of the blush and like the name says its a perfect blush for all day and you can wear it in the daytime or nighttime, its a quite natural blush that is buildable and is really long lasting.

Russian red is a classic matte red lipstick and its really pigmented and long lasting, the formulation is matte but is quite moisturising at first but can be a little drying after wearing it for a few hours, I never used to like wearing red lipstick but since blogging I love wearing them and this is my new favourite red lipstick, this is a perfect red that I think will suit every skin tone.

I always like MAC's packaging its just black but its sleek.

I just love all MAC makeup and if I could I would buy it all because it's always good quality and isn't the most expensive high end brand.

What's your favourite MAC products let me know.

Ashleigh xx

16 comments:

  1. sound great and what a lovely thing to do !!!


    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    By the way I am currently looking for my next months 'new talent' blogger so get in touch with me via my blog if you have a talent and want to be featured of my blog ! Of course I link your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and I don't have any talents so wouldn't be any good xx

      Delete
  2. I've not bought any MAC products, I really want to try Russian Red though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should it's a really nice lipstick and MAC is a great brand :) x

      Delete
  3. Russian Red is such a cult classic product its a must have in my opinion i absolutely love it!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) PLEASE :)

    X0X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous, i wish i had the money for mac :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know only once in a while I can afford it usually around Christmas and birthday and if I save up :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hey hun, I tagged you in my post x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shade of that lipstick, I need some mac in my life!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely shade and you should buy some mac :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love everything. so pretty! :D
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been DYING to try MAC Russian red, it looks amazing! You have made me want to spend lots of £ on MAC now, such lovely bits! I am becoming a bit obsessed with MAC at the moment, although keep buying the wrong shades sob!

    Kassie xo

    www.kassiebarkerjones.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love MAC it's amazing, aww just ask if your not sure on shades xx

      Delete