Monday 15 April 2013

One Direction Concert-Makeup, Outfit and One Direction!♥

Hello Lovelies, sorry for not posting much I've been busy doing college work and going out, anyway on Saturday I got to see One Direction in Sheffield with two of my best friends and I was so excited to go and it was amazing I had such a great time and I thought I would do a post on my outfit, makeup and the concert.

Makeup
For my makeup I did a purple smokey eye with winger eyeliner and eyeliner on my waterline and tightline, I then used bronzer and contoured my face and then had nude lips.

Nails
Purple on most nails, then white on the middle finger and on the ring finger a goldy green nail with glitter.

Outfit
Purple Lace Dress- Asda at George.
Tights- New Look.
Not sure about my flats they were my mums and they are quite old.

Concert
Here's just some of the pictures I took at the concert.
I've borrowed these few pictures off Rachel,she's so lovely and went to the concert and got some good pictures and she did her own post on it you should go check out her blog it's great.


It was the best experience I've had and I absolutely loved it.

Ashleigh xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful hun! Love your dress :) SO jealous you got to see 1D - I LOVE them!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh exciting! Love the lace dress :)

    Jo xx
    http://a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!

    I went to see them a few weeks ago and they were SO good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yeah they were amazing and so much fun :) xx

      Delete
  4. Not familiar with this band but love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you should youtube them, there amazing :) x

      Delete
  5. oh wow your cheekbones!! thanks for sending your link from #bbloggers you have a lovely blog :) hope you had a great time at the concert. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing photos. You look gorgeous, love your dress

    xo ellie blog | design

    ReplyDelete