Wednesday 25 September 2013

L'oreal Micellar Water Solution Review

Hey Lovelies, here's another review today, it's on the L'oreal Micellar Water, I'm sure you will have heard of it in the blogging world.

The L'oreal Micellar Water is meant to be a dupe for Bioderma but a lot cheaper, I've not tried Bioderma so I can't make a comparison.

The Micellar Water claims to dissolve makeup, unclog pores and remove impurities and tone and soothe skin, I agree with all of these it takes all my makeup off and unclogs my pores and it feels really nice on the skin and it does soothe it, my sister uses it and has sensitive skin and works really well for her too.

What I do is I use a makeup wipe to take my makeup off and then use this after with cotton pads to make sure all my makeup has gone and then I moisturise.

All I do is squeeze a small amount onto a cotton pad and work all around my face and neck and it gets rid of makeup really fast and leaves your face feeling nice and fresh and clean.

It only costs £3.33 which is really inexpensive and it's a really good product, you can buy it from Boots or Superdrug.

Overall I think it's a great product and highly recommend you going out and buying it and trying it for yourself.


Ashleigh xx

24 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with this lately! The No.7 one is really good too!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too and I've not tried that one :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this cleanser, I like to use it as a first cleanse though as I don't feel like its really washing my face properly on its own x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I find it works okay on it's own on me anyway, it always seems to take it all off x

      Delete
  3. This cleanser sounds amazing! I'm interested now!!!

    Please check out my giveaway
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to try this! I'm using bioderma at the moment and it's amazing so i'm guessing this will be just as good!

    Rosie xxx
    rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's great you will like it :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love this, it's so great! Really refreshing on the skin and my skin looks clearer instantly, such a miracle product.

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good, and it's pretty inexpensive compared to Bioderma! I have never tried a cleansing water before but this one is definitely on my list. I also saw it in ASDA for £3 which is even cheaper! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog I Bloglovin’ I Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, you should try it and that's good :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love this stuff, mine's nearly gone :( and I'd definitely buy it again, so cheap!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, yeah I'm going to rebuy it again and again it's great and yeah really cheap :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love that there's now a drugstore version of Bioderma! I hope it makes its way over to Canada soon :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cheap - definitely want to give it a try!

    Milly
    Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been wanting one of these for ages it looks so good
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this in my skincare drawer waiting to be used, I have heard so many good things about this product but I don't think it could live up to bioderma x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried bioderma so I don't know but it's great :) x

      Delete
  12. I've tried bioderma before and wasn't overly bowled over by it to be honest, is this the same? :)


    Found u via Twitter Bblogger Chat by the way. Lovely Blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People say it's like bioderma but I've not tried it so im not sure, thank you :) x

      Delete