This tag was created by the lovely Georgina from Makeup-Pixi3.
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? I like the leaves on the tree's changing from green to an auburn brown shade and falling off and wearing warmer clothes and wrapping up with coats, gloves and scarfs.
2. Favourite drink? Mine's just the usual tea or hot chocolate, I don't like coffee and I love having warmer drinks when the weather starts to get colder.
3. Favourite scent/candle? I love burning candles when it's colder it's just a nice atmosphere when it's colder to see flickering of a candle I don't have a particular favourite candle. For scents I like mostly sweet scents but I would say vanilla.
4. Best lipstick? I love wearing darker shades in Autumn, my particular favourite is Rimmel London Kate Moss in 107 it's a deep berry colour shade. My go to look is a neutral an eye with dark purple, berry, red shades.
5. Go to moisturiser? I always use a lot more moisturiser in Autumn my skin gets a little bit more dry. My favourite is probably the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser, most moisturisers work well for me.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? I'm a neutral person when it comes to eyeshadow for daytime, I just like beige, goldy or brown shades, if I'm going out at night I like to switch it up but I just mostly wear neutrals.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? At the minute I've been listening to Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Lawson and Union J I love music and I listen to it everyday.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? My favourite that I wear the most of in autumn is a top and cardigan with jeans, boots, a warm coat and scarf.
9. Autumn treat? (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)? I really want MAC Rebel it looks like a gorgeous autumn shade, I'm going to be buying a new coat soon as well but not sure what I want yet.
10. Favourite place to be? My favourite place is being at home with the fire and heating on, candles burning, snuggled up on the settee with my pj's on and watching TV and eating chocolate. I love being at home and being warm and cosy.
I tag you all to do it, if you have done the tag, leave your links below so I can go take a look at your answers.