Wednesday 15 May 2013

17 Doll'd Up Mascara Review

Hey Lovelies, I may not be blogging as much this week and next week I have a deadline for all my work to be in by next week so I need to focus on getting it done but I will try to blog when I can. Here's a review for you.

I got this mascara a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since and I absolutely love it.

This mascara was only £2 with a Boots voucher I got which is a bargain, the normal price is £6.29 which is a good price.

The mascara claims to provide 24 hour curl, it does give you a curl but it doesn't last that long, it lasts a few hours on me.

My lashes aren't that very long and this is a great mascara for separating and lengthening my lashes.

The packaging is very sleek and cute, I love the red and black together and the little bow on it.

Mine is in brown/black because there was no black left in any of the Boots I had been in but it is still very dark and pigmented.

As you can see the brush is like a comb with lots of bristles that is perfect to coat every single lash.

It doesn't clump your eyelashes which is another bonus, I hate when mascara clumps.

The only downside to this mascara I think is that it's not very volumizing so I use another mascara so I have great lashes.

Overall I think it's an amazing mascara, I've used a few 17 mascaras and I really love them, I highly recommend buying it.

Ashleigh xx

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good, haven't used 17 products for a long time but this looks like it does the job well.

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Seventeen mascaras too! They're never really mentioned on beauty blogs are they? I love the packaging on this one, its so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great and they aren't mentioned that much and it is :) xx

      Delete
  3. I much prefer these comb like brushes, I really hate the traditional bristles. This sounds really good for the price :) xx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too and it is really good :) xx

      Delete