Saturday 9 April 2016

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Highlighter and Bronzer

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice weekend, today I've got a post on the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Highlighter and Bronzer duo, I've had this ages and totally forgot I had taken pictures and had this in my collection and I've been using it recently so I thought I would talk about it.
This highlighter bronzer duo has been out for a couple of years I think, so I'm a lot late on buying this product. I got this last year, it was on offer I think and I was repurchasing the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation which is my all time favourite foundation and I didn't know what to pick so I went for this duo. I had heard so many good things about the chocolate bronzer so I wanted to try this and I'm a big highlighter fan so I decided on the duo.

The bronzer is warm and a good match for my skintone, it is orange toned which I find is better for using just as a bronzer on my cheeks, it's not the best for contouring because of the orange tone. This is the perfect for Spring and Summer to add warmth to the cheeks.

I have to say I was disappointed with the highlighter, I'm a big fan of highlighters and this has to be one of the worst I've tried. It hardly showed up on my fair skin and it didn't give me the glow I wanted.

Overall I was quite disappointed with this product, I much prefer the Sleek Contour Kit, the bronzer you can use just on the cheeks or contour with and I love the highlighter. I like the bronzer in this duo so I'll carry on using it to add warmth to my cheeks but that's about it.

What are your thoughts on the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Highlighter and Bronzer?

4 comments:

  1. I love this for Summer, I'm going to dig mine out too!:)

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always eyed this up as everyone says it smells of chocolate, however it's sadly way too orange and warm for my skintone. The highlighter looks very nice though!xx

    Beth ~ MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell really nice, it is orange but it's nice and warm toned, the highlighter isn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be x

      Delete