Thursday 14 April 2016

My Spring Favourites!

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day. Today I've got a post on My Spring Favourites, I love wearing pale shades and less makeup in Spring so here's my favourites.

First up is eyeshadows, the first eyeshadow is Maybelline Mono in Gold Diamonds, it's a gorgeous gold shade with pinky purple undertones. I love golden shades for Spring and Summer it adds a bit of colour to the eyes but not too much and it really brings out my blue eyes.
The next eyeshadow is MAC's Mineralize eyeshadow in Ice, it's a peachy pale champaigney shade which is really shimmery. I really like this shade for the inner corner to brighten it up but also to add more shimmer to an eye look.
Last eyeshadow is a Wet N Wild mono, it doesn't have a name on it but it's a light pinky champaigne shade. I really like just wearing this shade all over the lid with a light brown in the crease with eyeliner, its just a nice simple eye look you can wear.
Onto cheek products, first up is the Catrice blush in Love & Peach, it's a really pigmented blush that is an orange peach shade and matte that is perfect for Spring. It also lasts all day which is great for long days.
Then I've got the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Highlighter and Bronzer, if you saw in my previous post. I really like the bronzer for adding warmth to my cheeks which I will be doing this Spring but I'm not a big fan of the highlighter, it's not very pigmented and hardly shows up on my skin. I much prefer the Makeup Revolution Highlighter.
Next up is the Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender, for Spring and Summer I love wearing cream products more. Rose Tender is a beautiful peachy pink shade. It's a cream that then sets to powder.
Last up is the Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Golden Light's, I have the big highlighter in my makeup bag and I got this one in the Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar. This little one makes it easier for taking it on the go as it isn't as bulky as the actual highlighter. This is my all time favourite highlighter and has been for a long time. It's so pigmented and gives a gorgeous glow to my cheeks I wear it near enough everyday because I love it so much.

Last up is lip products, first up is the Beauty UK lipstick in In The Buff, it's a medium pink that is so moisturising on the lips, it's not the most long lasting but because it feels so nice and is really creamy on the lips I don't mind.
We've then got the Catrice lipstick in Pinkadily Circus, it's a bright but deep pink shade, that is really pigmented, glides easily on the lips and lasts really well. It's a matte shade but really moisturising.
Then I've got the Bourjois Color Boost in Peach On The Beach, this has been a firm favourite off mine for Spring and Summer for ages, it's a lovely peachy pink shade that is really long lasting and moisturising on the lips.
Last up is the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Picnic In The Park, it's a gorgeous coraly pink, that is perfect for Spring and Summer. It's quite pigmented and not sticky at all and lasts quite well for a lipgloss. It's a great shade to wear on it's own or over a lipstick.
What are your favourite products for Spring?

4 comments:

  1. Spring faves are one of my favourites to read ! I find so many new products that way!! I love cream blushers too.. Seriously need to pick up some more!! Fab post lovely !!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xzx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too and thank you very much 😊Xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely favorites :-D I have been really into the maybelline baby lips in Cherry Me, such such a pretty pop of color :-) x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I love cherry me too, it is and I always like using it before I apply my makeup to keep them moisturised before applying a lipstick or whatever lip product I'm going to use :) x

      Delete