Tuesday 29 January 2013

MAC Makeover and Haul

Hello lovelies, on Saturday I had my makeup done at MAC, I got this as a Christmas present from my Mum and Dad, I just wanted to do a little post on it because I loved my MAC makeover.

The MAC makeover cost £30 and it was for 1 hour and then you spend that £30 and if you want to spend more money on the products you want.

You get to decide what type of makeup you want, I asked for winged eyeliner and red lips, I had a lovely girl called Stacey at Meadowhall do mine and she added eyeliner to my waterline and under the lash line as well, this worked really well and brought out my blue eyes.

The makeover includes everything they first applied moisturiser then started on my eyes while the moisturiser sinked into the skin, Stacey applied a paint point in groundwork, then I think it was wedge eyeshadow into the crease, then applied ice the mineralize eyeshadow in ice on the lid, then swiss chocolate just to define the crease a bit more and blanc type to highlight under the brow bone and then she applied black track eyeliner for the winged eyeliner, then a black eyeliner to the waterline and the lash line but smudged to make it less harsh, then applied mascara. She then used a brow pencil on my brows not sure what shade. She used NW13 studio fix fluid foundation, select moisture cover concealer, then she used mineralize skin finish natural. She then used a matte bronzer to contour not sure what shade, pro longwear blush in all day and a cream colour base to highlight the cheeks. Then for lips she used cherry lip liner and russian red matte lipstick. Then a spray to set the makeup.


The makeup last me for most of the day I wore it at 2pm till 11pm.

I love MAC makeup it's really pigmented and long lasting.

The few bits I bought, mineralize eyeshadow in ice £16.50, matte eyeshadow in swiss chocolate £12, matte lipstick in russian red £14 and pro longwear blush in all day blush £19.

I think MAC makeovers are great and I recommend you having one.

Hope you liked the post.

Ashleigh xx

51 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks stunning in this picture, you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your make up is lovely, you look really pretty! :) That lipstick is amazing, i love that colour!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make-up look, it really suits you! I love the MAC make overs, it's great to try out a new look plus I love how you can then spend the booking fee on products.

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com Check out my Neom candle giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yeah its great to have different looks and buy products :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, your MUA did a fab job! The look really suits you. I've never been for one myself but I've heard some rave reviews!

    Amy at PaintPotted xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you should have one there great xx

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! Amazing idea for a gift :) love the shape of the eye liner and your skin looks flawless. Great haul :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your make up looks lovely! Great look on you, love that red lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, what a great present!! Love the dramatic look on you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely. Russian Red is such a gorgeous colour, one of my fave reds x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and its my favourite red now :) xx

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! You look gorgeous! I love the liner it is so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing Ash :D - beautiful!

    India - Jewel Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning babes, Love this look on you. So pleased you had a lovely time xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look Beautiful, love the make-up. I am going to the Archie Collection launch and makeovers in a few weeks and I cant wait:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks beautiful - the lipstick is stunning!! <3
    I hope you had fun - it looks amazing!!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you look stunning, gorgeous lady!
    Love what she did with the eyeshadow. And you should definitely wear red lipstick more often! Suits you really well :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have this done, a great way to learn new products & techniques!! Xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look soooooo beautiful! and i'd never heard anyone talk about those eyeshadows that you bought do a review soon please! i want to know how they work out! they look gorg!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooooh it looks great ash, really suits you, i love that they let you spend the £30, what a great way of doing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning, the lipstick really suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous, especially the red lips. Found you through the #BBloggers hop! xx ahhhdri

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your make-up is gorgeous, you look so pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so stunning hun, and i love ur makeup :) following ur blog!

    Oh and btw, u sent me ur link on twitter x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that look on you! And that's the store I work in (Debenhams!) - what a small world. (:

    Amy xo
    www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. This look is great on you!! I've never had a MAC makeover, I'd really like to get one :)

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you should get one there really nice :) xx

      Delete
  24. This looks great on you! I had a make over at Mac the other day and loved it! It's so good for £30!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much and it is nice I loved mine x

      Delete
  25. Aww you look stunning, red lip and a winged liner really suit you. I wonder if they do lashes too if you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah they do I just don't wear lashes much x

      Delete
  26. This looks beautiful! So you pay £30 and then that £30 goes towards products at the end of the makeover? x

    ReplyDelete