Thursday 31 January 2013

January Favourites

Hello Lovelies, it's the end of January so here is my January favourites.

Beauty Favourites


Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner- It's really black and easy to apply.

I've had a favourite lip combo that I've been wearing quite a lot recently it's perfect for nights out its dark and pigmented, L'oreal Paris Color Riche 290 Plum Passion and MUA lipgloss in shade 4.

BC Body Collection Eyeshadow Quad it doesn't have a name but I like wearing this quad it's quite natural and pigmented and long lasting.

W7 Blush in Candy Floss, I've had this for quite a while and only recently started wearing it again, it's a pale pink that has a sheen to it and looks really nice on the cheeks and is long lasting.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia I saw this on Tanya Burr's Date Night Makeup Look I thought it looked great, she looked beautiful, it's a really nice colour and pigmented and long lasting.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, its a natural colour perfect for everyday, it's your lip colour but better, if you read my blog you know I love these, there my favourite lip product.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation, this is a very natural foundation it's a light to medium coverage that you can build, its really blendable and long lasting, it has a good colour range to fit everyone.

Image from Google.

I got this last week I got Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume for my birthday, it's my new favourite perfume, it's hard to describe the smell but you definitely should go smell it, the bottle is very nice its purple and shimmery and has a cute top and if you get the full bottle it has cute little charms on.

Non Beauty Favourites

Music- The Saturdays- What About Us, Cody Simpson-Got Me Good and Gabrielle Aplin-Please Don't Say You Love Me.

Film- The Impossible it's an amazing film you should go watch it.

TV Shows- Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Glee and The Vampire Diaries all returned this month and these are my all time favourite shows.

Food- Birthday Cake, it was my birthday last week and I had an amazing and yummy cake, if you haven't seen it go look at my Instagram.

Whats been your favourites of this month let me know.

Ashleigh xx

8 comments:

  1. Great favourites, i have Wonderstruck omg it smells amazing!.

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got my 7 year old sister wonderstuck because she loves Taylor Swift, but I so wish I got it for myself. The smell lingers for so long, which I love and I really really like it! Must admit, I sneak it on sometimes lol

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your so funny :) it is a great perfume though so wouldn't blame you xx

      Delete
  3. Great post Ashleigh!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep meaning to try some W7 blushers and bronzers I've heard they're amazing. LOVE Vampire Diaries, totally addicted xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should there nice and me too its amazing :) xx

      Delete