(Image Source, Netflix Logo)
1. The first show I'm going to mention is Pretty Little Liars, I've been a huge fan of this show from the very beginning and it just keeps getting better and you never know what's going to happen next. I love all the characters and I'm really invested in the show. If you haven't watched the show you should definitely watch it and you can watch all the series on Netflix and when the new series airs in America you get to watch it straight away. Pretty Little Liars is about some girls that keep receiving mysterious texts with their secrets but it has lots of twists and turns.
2. Another TV show is Dexter, my boyfriend got me into this series when we first started seeing each other. He had already watched them all and really loved this show. It's a really good program, the last episodes of each series was always the best, I was disappointed with the ending of the show though but I won't spoil it for anyone. Dexter is a forensic scientist but also a serial killer who hunts down other killers.
3. Chuck is another good show that me and my boyfriend have been watching, we haven't finished watching it yet and it is a quite old show but we've been really enjoying it. It can sometimes be a bit repetitive but we love the one liners and the characters. Chuck is about a guy who receives spy secrets into his brain and spies have to look after him.
4. Orange Is The New Black, I'm sure many people watch this as it is really popular. I have to say I wasn't the biggest of fans when I first watched it but as I got more into it I really liked it. Orange Is The New Black is about a women's prison and there stories of how they ended up in prison and what happens while there in prison.
5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is another program that me and my boyfriend like watching together were just about half way through the new series. It's really funny and interesting, it's about a young woman that has lived in bunker for 15 years and has to adjust to living back in the real world and moving to New York.
I don't want to make the post too long so I'll leave it with these 5 shows, if you like this sort of post let me know and I will do another one in the future.
What are your favourite shows on Netflix?