These Chocolate Orange Buns are super easy to make and don't take very long and they taste so good.
Me and my boyfriend followed a cake receipe from his Mum's old cook book and then changed it slightly to make the buns.
The Ingredients you will need are:
175g of Self Raising Flour
150g of Caster Sugar
1/2 tsp of Salt
25g of Cocoa
3-4 tbsp of Milk
5 tbsp of Water
Few Drops of Orange Extract
Icing Sugar just to sprinkle on the top
1. Sieve the Flour, Caster Sugar, Salt and Cocoa.
2. Then rub the Margarine into what you've just sieved.
3. Stir in Eggs, Milk, Water and Orange Extract and beat it well.
4. When you have it to a good consistency add to your bun cases.
5. Bake in the oven on 180c for about 20 minutes.
6. Let the buns cool down and then sprinkle Icing Sugar onto the top.
Me and my boyfriend have also done the buns with adding chocolate chips or Nutella to the mixture to make it even more chocolaty, it's entirely up to you what you want to add to it but with Nutella it's so nice.
What's your favourite thing to bake?