Friday 1 April 2016

I'm Back and A New Look!

Hey Lovelies, I hope your all having a good day. 

I have been absent for couple months on my blog, I was quite busy and I wasn't enjoying blogging and now I've had a bit of time to relax I've missed blogging and I'm glad to be back. I also wanted a change to my blog so I've had a bit of a redesign by the lovely Jess from Cake Crumbs and Pages and I love it and she has a great little blog you should look at.

I now have a new job so I was trying to find my feet there and so I needed some time to get used to it. I'm really enjoying but it is a lot of work but I'll also have a few days in the week where I'll need to train for my job but I'll also have some time to blog which I'm glad about. 

So watch this space and I'll have lots more posts coming your way soon. If you have any blog links send them my way so I can have a read.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey welcome back, it's hard to stay away isn't it! Hope you had a good time off and I like the new design!
    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey and it definitely is but it's also nice having a break and I did thanks, thank you I needed a change its been 2 years with the same design x

      Delete
  2. Happy to hear that you were able to come back to blogging! I also enjoy the new look! As a Blog Designer myself I love seeing people change there blog appearance.

    Krystal
    B: embraceandignite.blogspot.ca
    T: @krystalmarieann
    W: Studio Krystal (Graphic Design Shop)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it's always nice to see change x

      Delete