Tuesday 3 December 2013

Benefit Coralista Ultra Plush Lipgloss

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day, I'm here to talk about the Benefit Coralista Ultra Plush Lipgloss that I got free in Elle magazine a while ago but I'm only just getting round to reviewing it.

I was so excited when I heard Elle magazine was doing Benefit freebies, I always thinks it's great when magazines do freebies as you get to try out a product and then you can decided if you want to buy a full size product of it.

I'm quite a fan of Benefit products so this was a huge bonus to be able to try this lipgloss.

I got the shade Coralista and like the name its a pinky coral colour. The lipgloss is quite a sheer and just gives a wash of colour on the lips but it's good for when you want to wear minimal makeup to just have on the lips or to go over a lipstick. 

The lipgloss isn't stick why is always a plus for me as I like wearing lipglosses but hate when there sticky. The formulation is another bonus to this product as it makes your lips feel moisturised and soft.

I don't really have many coral lipglosses in my collection so this is a nice lipgloss to be added to mine and I think it would be for anyone else's collection.

Overall I think it's a great product and you should go out and get Elle magazine and for £4 you can't go wrong, they also sell the shades Dandelion and Hoola, I'm looking to get my hands on Dandelion next.

Have you tried the Benefit Ultra Plush Lipglosses, what do you think to them?


Ashleigh xx

8 comments:

  1. It's great for £4! I really like the Benefit lip glosses, I have hoola at the moment that I wear to death


    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and I didn't think hoola looked like the best shade xx

      Delete
  2. I have to agree it is weird that its not sticky at all i dont know why but i love it!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this shade too, love it!

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and absolutely love it :) Such a pretty shade isn't it! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this sounds great :-) Love the colour too! Bargain. Will have to try.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete