Wednesday 5 November 2014

MAC Rebel Dupe

Hey Lovelies, hope your having a good day and have a nice Bonfire night, today I've got a MAC Rebel dupe for you.
I didn't know this was a dupe till after I bought the lipstick, I wanted a dark autumn lipstick and wanted to try more Makeup Revolution lipsticks and picked Rebel With a Cause.

If you know me I love a good MAC lipstick and Rebel has been a favourite of mine for ages, its a dark berry shade its a satin finish but quite matte but moisturising and really pigmented and perfect for autumn.

I actually prefer Rebel With a Cause, it is so much more moisturising than MAC's Rebel, they are both really pigmented but I do find that the MAC lipstick is a lot more long lasting on the lips than the Makeup Revolution lipstick. The Makeup Revolution lipstick is more glossy on the lips than the MAC lipstick too.

In the bullet they do look very different but swatched they are almost identical, Makeup Revolution Rebel With a Cause is slightly lighter and slightly more red toned but it is ever so slight and you can hardly tell the difference.

As you can see on the picture they look so much a like and when I wear it is hard to tell the difference, so if you don't want to fork out £15.50 then go for this amazing dupe that is great quality at only £1 you really can't go wrong. 

What are your favourite MAC dupes you've found, would love to know.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a great find! I love MAC Rebel, so I definitely need Rebel with a Cause. I really can't get over how similar these look! Thanks for sharing your amazing find! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and I do too, I know I was shocked too and no problem :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this dupe! Wanted MAC Rebel for ages but still want to try Makeup Revolution products so I might pick this one up instead :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, yeah you should you save some money on it too :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh thank you, I shall pick this up. I did think in the first picture they look different but when swatched they look the same!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you should and I know I thought same x

      Delete
  4. I love Make-Up Rev SO MUCH and so excited about how many dupes they have, love these lipsticks and the blush sticks are great bargain buys too compared to nars xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and feel same, I love the lipsticks too and I've not tried them, think I need to :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have the Makeup Revolution shade and didn't realise it was a dupe for Mac Rebel! I love the shade so much but just don't have the confidence to wear it out x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and I love it to, just try not as much on as first and blend it out with your finger, then gradually build it up, I never used to wear dark shades but now I love wearing them :) x

      Delete
  6. I bought the Makeup Revolution one for this very reason :) It's so moisturizing but I wish it lasted longer!

    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and it is and I do too but it's only a £1 so I don't think you can expect it to last long x

      Delete
  7. Such a great dupe, great way to save up some money. x

    ReplyDelete