Friday 12 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day. Today I thought I would do the Christmas tag post, I haven't done many Christmas type posts so I wanted to do more and I love a good tag post.
Image from Google and edited by me.
  
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My favourite Christmas films have to be Elf and Home Alone. When I was younger I always loved The Snowman and so that is a favourite too.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We always open our presents on Christmas morning, I usually wake up really early and open presents at about 7 with my family. I'm a big kid and get excited :)

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
It's hard to pick a favourite Christmas memory, all my Christmas's have been memorable and I've loved them. I always think Christmas is best when your a kid you get so excited and the house is really nicely decorated and all the presents you get and you play with them for hours.

4. Favourite festive food?
It has got to be Christmas dinner, it is always the best and you get so stuffed with all the food you eat. I always love chocolate and I get a lot at Christmas.

5. Favourite Christmas gift? 
That's a hard one but I would say the magic set I got as a kid, I was obsessed with it and wanted to take it with me everywhere and do the tricks.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I don't really have a favourite Christmas sent but if I had to decide I would say the smell of Christmas dinner.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Usually our tradition for Christmas Eve is ordering Chinese and just watching TV which consists of Christmas films and TV programmes.

8. What tops your tree?  
We gave had both angels and stars over the years but this year it is a star. As a kid I used to always love putting the angel or star on the top of the tree.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 
I think I usually got everything I asked for but when I was younger I did want a pet mainly a puppy but I never got it but it never bothered me too much. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? 
I love everything about Christmas but the best part for me is getting to spend time with all my family and having Christmas dinner and just generally having a nice time. 

What's the best part about Christmas for you, I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment