Wednesday 9 September 2015

Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo in Natural

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, today I've got a post on the Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo in Natural it's a gloss fusion lipstick.
I've had this lipstick for ages, I got it for Christmas from my sister and I recently remembered I had it in my collection and it's a really nice lipstick so I thought I would discuss it.

The lipstick is in the shade natural its a peach nude shade which is so gorgeous and really natural and is not like anything else I have in my collection. It has some shimmer/satin to it around the outside but it isn't very noticeable on the lips.

The lipstick is really pigmented and moisturising, it does last quite a long time but isn't the most long lasting lipstick I own. It applies really smoothly and nicely and I love wearing this shade.

I love the packaging it's light gold and really sleek and sophisticated.

I had never really heard about Dolce and Gabbana lipsticks until I got this lipstick but I'm really glad I have this lipstick it's a good addition to my collection and a really nice lipstick.

Have any of you tried the Dolce and Gabbana lipsticks? What do you think to them?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete