Friday 6 July 2012

Makeup Look With MUA's Undressed Palette

All the products you need: Rimmel London Lasting Finish 16 Hour Foundation, No7 Brightening Eye Base, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, MUA's Undressed Palette, 17 Liquid Liner, Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara, Collection 2000 XXL Voluminous Mascara, Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, Collection 2000 Shimmer Shade- Way To Glow and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Cherish.

Apply your Foundation, No7 Eye Base, Concealer and Powder.


For the eyes mix 1 and 2 together apply to the lid, apply 3 to the crease, apply 4 to the outer corner and into the outer edge of the crease and shade 5 as the highlight, apply the liquid liner and make a small flick, I then curled my eyelashes and applied mascara.

Then fill in your eyebrows I use a pencil, you can use an eyeshadow or powder it's up to you.

I then applied collection 2000 way to glow shimmer shade, I swirl my brush in them all and apply to the cheeks, then the highlight from the shimmer shade I apply above the glowly blush.

Finally I used the revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in cherish and applied to my lips.




It's very natural looking and perfect for the daytime.

What do you think to the look, leave a comment below.

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment