Image from google and then edited by me.
1. I think most of you know I do YouTube videos and on some of my videos I've had comments telling me to be more confident, if you know me I'm not the most confident of people but I have gained confidence over the last few years. I'm going to try to be more confident and believe in myself more which is hard for me but I'm going to try.
2. Try to upload blog posts and YouTube videos as often as possible at least once a week or more is my goal but sometimes it's hard when I have lots of college work to do.
3. Get a good grades for my Health and Social Care BTEC once I finish this year, I'm doing quite well now and I hope to keep that up.
4. Once I've finished college, I'm hoping to get a job as a teaching assistant, so hopefully that will happen, it's been my dream job to work with children.
5. Lastly my resolution is to try to not get as worried and stress, I'm the type of person that worries and stresses out a lot so I want to try to not let it happen a lot. I don't think I can ever stop getting stressed and worried but I want it, to not be as much.
I don't have too many resolutions and I couldn't really think of many but these are the ones I'm going to try to do.
What are your New Years Resolutions, let me know.