Tuesday 28 January 2014

MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, I got Girl About Town as a Christmas present from the lovely Alessia, you should go check her blog out it's great.
This is such a gorgeous hot pink fuchsia colour, this will be perfect for spring/summer time with minimal eye and face makeup. It's such a great shade that I absolutely love.

Girl About Town is a blue-toned pink so it makes your teeth look whiter and just brightens up your appearance.

It's an amplified creme finish so it's really creamy and moisturising on the lips. All MAC lipsticks are really pigmented and are long lasting. It has it's own sheen to it so you don't need to wear a lipgloss over the top.

This is a perfect shade for any skin tone and will suit them all.

Like most people I love MAC lipsticks and definitely want more of their lipsticks.

All MAC lipsticks are £15 which is an alright price, I just hope they don't put them up anymore.

Overall this is a beautiful shade that I love and I'm sure you will too.

What do you think to MAC lipsticks?

Ashleigh xx



24 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, Im all for anything that will make my teeth look whiter!

    www.hollysbeautybox,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, products like that are always best x

      Delete
  2. Ah so glad you like it Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour. I really love it when I swatched it but when I tried it on it didn't look nice on me! typical. Looks nice on everyone except me 😭 kal xo

    Clutteredcloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and I thought it would suit it most people :) x

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colour! It looks too bright for me but I'm glad you liked it! xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, it's not too bright I don't think xx

      Delete
  5. gorgeous shade, but I'd never be able to pull that off! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge lover of MAC lipsticks. They have such amazing formulas! I love this bright pink shade- will be perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and yeah they are and it will be x

      Delete
  7. I'm torn between this and impassioned. It'd be a great shade for summer so might have to pick it up in preparation ;)

    www.misswriter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a gorgeous shade. I love pink lipstick and I agree about MAC's price. They need to stop putting it up.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty colour, I can never justify buying MAC lipsticks because of the overinflated price but I think I might have to make an exception?

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I suited bright colours like this! Looks gorgeous :) I only have one MAC lipstick and don't really like it D:


    www.alicatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would suit you and it is a great colour :) x

      Delete
  11. That color looks FABULOUS! It compliments your skin ton really well!

    xx, Cathy from http://www.helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this colour!! MAC do the most gorgeous shades
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete