Wednesday 26 February 2014

Harry Potter London Studio

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day. It's not a long post today but I thought I would share my experience at the Harry Potter Studio with you.

If you didn't know I went to the Harry Potter Studio on Monday and I filmed and took pictures while I was there and I thought I would share it with you all. 

It was amazing I loved every minute of it and if you ever get the chance you should go visit it, so here's some of my photo's of the day.
Hope you enjoyed.


Ashleigh xx

10 comments:

  1. I need to go back here! It's incredible xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous, im dying to go here it looks amazing!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, if you ever get the chance you should go xx

      Delete
  3. Awww Ash it looks like you had a lovely time, I am so jealous ha. Love your pictures I really want to go more than ever now xxx


    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you, it was amazing, thanks and if you get the chance you should go :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Harry Potter studios are amazing, I went in December and loved every minute, I'm going to Florida in May and can't wait to see Harry Potter stuff at Universal Studios!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are and I loved my experience, ooh very nice I'm jealous I want to go there :) x

      Delete
  5. I loved that post! I really wanna go there... :))) Thanks for sharing ur experience Ashleigh xx
    Love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and if you ever get the chance you should go :) xx

      Delete