Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer Hair

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, the other day I had my hair coloured and I wanted to show it all, it's different and lighter to my usual hair colour but I was ready for a change.
I like how it is subtle, quite natural and not too much and I think it's great for the summer months.

It is highlighted with two different types of blond, my hairdresser did this with foils, so I still have some of my natural hair colour too.

My hair looks and feels in good condition, I did also had it cut but my hair is long anyway, I just had a few lairs around my face just to add some shape and I'm out growing my fringe so I don't have to worry about it being in my face in the hot weather.

My hair does look better in real life than in the pictures, it's hard to take a good picture with all the different shades in it.

This is the first time in a while I've had my hair coloured but I'm so glad I did and I like the change and it is perfect for summer.

Have of any of you changed your hair for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment