Wednesday 4 June 2014

Top 5 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes

Hey Lovelies, hope you've all had a nice day, here's in the last of the series of my top 5 Spring/Summer products here's a link to the previous two posts.
In Spring and Summer I love wearing bright and colourful shades and these are my top ones I have chosen.

The first nail polish is the Fearne polish in Lemon Drizzle it's a bright light matte yellow shade, these polishes are pigmented and easy to apply which I really like and last really well.

Next shade is the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paint in Greenberry its a beautiful matte turquoise shade that I love wearing, it's really pigmented and doesn't chip very easy and lasts a long time.

The middle shade is Essie Bazooka it's a bright matte orange shade, it's really pigmented and lasts for quite a long time. I want to buy more Essie nail polishes they are one of the best brands I've tried.

Next is the NO7 Speed Dry nail colour in Heather this is a shimmery light pinky purple shade, I also light to wear pale shades as well but mostly bright shades. It's a speed dry so it does dry really quickly and doesn't smudge which is a bonus for me as I always tend to smudge my nails.

Last is the Fearne polish in Cotton Candy this is a light matte purple shade, if you didn't know purple is my favourite colour and I love this shade for that reason I think it's a really pretty shade and it lasts for quite a while on the nails.

What are your favourite Spring/Summer nail polishes?

16 comments:

  1. i love the colours! especially the orange essie one such a cute colour for summer!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there great shades and it is really nice x

      Delete
  2. they are all pretty , but that essie one is just perfect :)
    Laurie
    ThatLaurieGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are and it is a great shade :) x

      Delete
  3. I have those two Fearne nail polishes! I got them in a set of 6 about 2 years ago for Christmas! I haven't seen anyone else talk about them but I also think they're really good quality! Love the post! :) xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11877101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there great nail polishes and I haven't seen anyone else mention them, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've seen the Greenberry on a few blogs now and I have to say I really like the shade. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors! I love the 4th one!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely polishes, I love the Barry M Gelly shade!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are and it's a great shade isn't it xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely colours, that Fearne yellow is so summery! z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour choice. The Barry M gelly hi shine range has so many amazing Summer colours out at the moment.. I want them all x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah they are, I want them too :) xx

      Delete