Wednesday 21 January 2015

O.P.I Muppets Most Wanted- Glamour Nails

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day, it's been snowing all day and still is now but I don't mind I love snow, is everyone else enjoying the snow. Today I'm doing a nail post on these gorgeous O.P.I nail polishes.
My sister got these two nail polishes in a set for Christmas but she let me use them and I thought I would share with you what I thought of them.

Both these nail polishes are gorgeous and I love the combination it gives you, all I did was apply Kermit Me To Speak, I used two coats and then applied Gaining Mole-Mentum over the top.

Kermit Me To Speak is purpley goldy green shade, it shifts to the different colours and I just think its a stunning shade. Gaining Mole-Mentum is a clear base with silver, gold and pale pink shredded glitter, the glitter can stick out and be pointy so you need to use a top coat to prevent it from sticking out. Gaining Mole-Mentum is a lovely shade that you can use over the top of lots other nail polishes too. It's a gorgeous combination that I think looks really glamourous and like you have put effort in and it doesn't even take that long to put on.

The nail polishes last really well, mine lasted just over a week before it started to chip and most nail polishes I use, chip quite easily and quickly so I was really pleased that these lasted that long before chipping.

Overall I think these are amazing nail polishes and I highly recommend them.

What are your favourite O.P.I nail polishes?

15 comments:

  1. not keen on the colour but i love the sparkle im also after their matte top coat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not everyone's taste and it is really nice x

      Delete
  2. I must say I am a big fan of OPI nail varnish! I love to buy their sets when I go to France on holiday as they are a little cheaper over there. My favourite shade is 'Purplicious' Its a deep purple with a shimmer through it!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, that's good then and it sounds like a lovely shade x

      Delete
  3. I love the Kermut Polish! Got such a strange but nice finish to it. Love the quality of opi polishes x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total sucker for an OPI Nail varnish! the gold is gorgeous!
    I recently brought a shimmery blue called Blue My Mind its my go to colour atm!

    Becca
    xxx
    www.QueenBeeBecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of these polishes alone is enough for me to go buy them! I am such a sucker for cute names. They looked great on you and your Sister is so sweet to let you use them. Look forward to reading more x

    Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
    ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Two polish types I really love & they look great together! Xx

    Tania | whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete