Saturday 19 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butters Vs Loreal Caresse Lipsticks

Hey, I'm Ashleigh I'm 17 this is my first post, I love beauty especially makeup so I thought I would start a blog to express my love of beauty, hope you enjoy.

I know I'm a little late on the hype of the Revlon Lip Butters but I don't think it matters. The Revlon Lip Butters are very moisturising and the two I've got have good colour pay off. There is a variety of colours nude, pinks, orange, I have the more bright colours but there is pale ones so it's up to you what you want. The Lip Butters don't last very long, not as long as a lipstick but what do you aspect there like a tinted lip balm. They cost £7.99 which is a bit pricey for a drugstore lip product but if you want a hint of colour to the lips and help them stay moisturised I highly recommend them. The Loreal Caresse Lipstick is a lot like the Revlon Lip Butters but I think they are much better, they are more pigmented and they last longer but there not as moisturising as the Revlon Lip Butters. The Loreal Caresse Lipsticks are the same price as the Revlon Lip Butters.


Here's some swatches of the Lip Butters and the Caresse Lipstick. The one on the left is the Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, the middle is the Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and the Caresse Lipstick on the right is Tempting Lilac. I think they are all beautiful colours and the other Lip Butters and Caresse Lipsticks are also beautiful. I highly recommend to try them.

Whats your opinion on the Lip Butters and the Caresse Lipsticks leave a comment below.

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment