Sunday 12 August 2012

Travel Makeup

Sorry for not blogging for the last couple of weeks but I'm back now and thought I would do a blog post on the makeup I took with me on holiday.


This is my makeup bag and the palette I took with me, my makeup bag doesn't look very big but it did fit a lot of products in it.


This was the palette that I took with me by Active I'm not sure where you can buy it from my sister gave it to me, these are shimmery shades so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like shimmer, I love this palette because it has every shade you need to create different looks, I didn't use the lipstick/gloss in the palette but you could use it to complement the eye looks.


I didn't take too much but I think it's the perfect amount you need and there all different. Natural Collection Blushes in Peach Melba and Pink Cloud, Collection 2000 Shimmer Shade-Way to Glow, MUA Blush Shade 1, Rimmel London Blush Pink Rose, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation, Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, No7 Brightening Eye Base, L'oreal Paris Glam Shine Lipgloss Aqua Watermelon, Bourjois Kohl and Contour Black Eyeliner, Avon Kajaliner in Deep Turquoise, 17 Liquid Liner-Black, MUA Eyeshadow Shade 12, Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara, Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation Mascara, Natural Collection Lipsticks Sand Castle which is a nude colour and Rose Bud a light purpley/pink, MUA Lipsticks Shade 13 is a red, everyone needs a red lipstick and Shade 16 Nectar is coral/orange, Revlon Lip Butter Sweet Tart is a bright pink, Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks Shade 05 is a dark pink and 16 a light barbie pink.

Hope you like this post.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday :)

Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment