Wednesday 10 June 2015

Small Beauty Haul!

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day. Today I've got a bit of a haul, I haven't bought anything in ages and this is what I got over the last month or two and it isn't too much.
I have a local Factory Shop which sells things for quite cheap so I got these Maybelline Eyeshadows for £1 and the Rimmel London Colour Rush Balms for £2 and the W7 eyeliner for £1.99, this is just a black eyeliner for everyday use and all of these products are such good value for money.

The Maybelline eyeshadows are in Chocolate Chic which is just a matte medium brown, I've had this brown before in different packaging but it has been a favourite of mine for ages so I thought I would repurchase and Blazing Brown which is a gorgeous golden brown shade.

The Rimmel London Colour Rush Balms are in All You Need is Pink which is a gorgeous bright fuchsia pink, perfect for Summer and Viva Violet a pinky purple shade.

I bought the Collection Colour Lash Mascara, this is just a clear mascara for my eyebrows because I was running out of mine and I wanted to try a new clear mascara to set my brows and it was only £1.99.

I've got the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Duo, this is the bronzer and highlighter and I've heard so many good things about the Bourjois bronzer and I love highlighters too so I thought I would buy the duo and I'm excited to try it. The bronzer is a right shade for my skintone too and is only £7.99.

Last up is the NYC Eyeliner Liquide, I bought this eyeliner first and I just wanted a black eyeliner and I didn't realise it was pearlised black but I've found it's still a good eyeliner and so that's why I bought the W7 eyeliner. I can't remember the exact price but I think it was only a couple of pounds, not that expensive.

Have you bought anything recently, would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment