Sunday 15 May 2016

Real Techniques Sculpting Set

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good weekend, today I've got a post on the Real Techniques Sculpting Set, I've had this set since last year and it's such a great set so I wanted to talk about it.
I think the set is about £20.99 which is such a good price for the three brushes and the fan brush is exclusive to the set, mine was cheaper at the time because I worked at Superdrug but I can't remember how much it was.

I love the packaging and the brushes look so sleek and pretty with the pink chrome and black design.
The First brush is the sculpting brush which is a good brush for contouring and this is what I use it for as it fits perfectly in the hollows of your cheeks and blends really nicely and it's so dense and fluffy. I think I've seen other people use it for foundation as well but I haven't tried it.
Next up is the fan brush, I use this brush for highlighting and it's the perfect shape for just the tops of your cheeks and not to go overboard with highlight. You can also use the brush for applying powder and to take of excess makeup.
Last up is the setting brush, this is a bit of a tapered brush which is also good for contouring and highlighting, you could also use it to sweep off access makeup especially under your eyes as it's a good shape and size to get under your eyes.

All of the brushes are so soft and dense, they help my makeup look flawless and they are a good addition to my Real Techniques brush collection. All of the Real Techniques brushes I have tried have been great and I use Real Techniques Brushes on a daily bases.

What are your favourite Real Techniques Brushes?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try out this set, some great brushes!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, there a great set :) x

      Delete
  2. You can't go wrong with the RT brushes, this set looks amazing. Its on my wish list, I must get round to picking it up xx
    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't can you, there always such good quality, it's a great set and you should pick it up :) xx

      Delete
  3. I could do with investing into some new brushes and this set looks great - I'll definitely look out for this! :)

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete