Friday 22 June 2012

My Everyday Make Up Brushes

Makeup Brushes!



For foundation I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush it makes the foundation go on flawlessly.



For powder I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, It really blends the powder into the foundation to get a matte finish and I use to make sure all my makeup is blended evenly when I've finished my makeup.


For blush I use this brush that's from Primark I got it years ago, so I don't know if it's still available but its the perfect shape for my cheeks to apply blush.

I use the elf eyeshadow brush to apply colour to the lid and a highlight under the brow bone, it's very good for packing on colour.




I used the elf crease brush obviously for the crease, it fits perfectly into my crease.

I use the elf blending brush obviously to blend out my eyeshadow and it helps to lighten the eyeshadow, which makes the eyeshadow look amazing.



These are all my favourite brushes and I use them everyday. I use other brushes if I'm wearing a different look but these are what I use most.

What make up brushes do you use, leave a comment below.

Ashleigh.

2 comments:

  1. I love the stippling brush! I'm currently using it to buff on cream blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it for cream blush too but mainly for my foundation I love the brush too :) x

    ReplyDelete