Tuesday 19 June 2012

Review On The Benefit Samples


I recently bought Glamour magazine for the Benefit samples and here's a review of the products. I've been using them for nearly a week.

First the Bad Gal lash mascara, I think it's amazing, it lengthens and volumises the eyelashes and doesn't clump, it makes your eyelashes look amazing, it's a dark black. I highly recommend it.

The Pore Fissions, I'm only 17 so I don't really have big pores but it is supposed to minimise pores, but I put it on before my foundation and makes my skin feel silky soft and helps the foundation stay on longer.

The That Gal Brightening Primer, it's very pinky and too dark on my skin as a primer but it makes a perfect glowing highlight and is long lasting. Darker skin tones may be able to use it as a primer. It does really brighten up your face.

It's only a short review there isn't much to say about the products but there all fantastic.

What do you think to the Benefit products leave a comment below.

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment