Friday 8 June 2012

Makeup Look Of The Day


This is the makeup look I wore today its very simple but beautiful.


All the products you need- I used my Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation in Ivory, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent, NYC Cheek Glow Blush in West Side Wine, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, 17 Eyeshadow Trio- In The Nude, 17 Single Eyeshadow in Mardi Gras, 17 Liquid Eyeliner, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara, NYC Liquid Lipshine in Fashion Ave Fuchsia.



Just apply your foundation, concealer and powder.

I used my concealer as my eye lid primer, then used 17 eyeshadow trio i applied the darker brown shade to the lid and 17 eyeshadow in mardi gras in the crease and outer corner and the trio lightest shade as my highlight under my brow and applied a thick line with 17 liquid eyeliner.

Then applied my NYC blush.

Then NYC liquid lipshine to my lips.


This is the final look hope you enjoyed would you like to see more blogs about the makeup looks I wear.

Let me know if you would wear this makeup look comment below.

Ashleigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment