Thursday 28 June 2012

June Favourites


These are my favourites for June.

No7 Mink Eyeshadow, its a nice champagney shade I love to wear it all over the lid, perfect for everyday.
NYC Union Square palette, I don't use the purple very often but I use the light brown on the lid and the shimmery darker brown in the crease and the pale cream colour as a highlight, I don't really use the primer or illuminator but I think this palette is great if your starting out in makeup it has everything.
NYC Cheek Glow in West Side Wine it's a pale pink it's great if you don't want to wear much makeup.
BC Body Collection Blusher set in Dusty Pink it's great because it has a range of pink shades and you can mix them to make a shade that you like.
High Lights by Technic obviously to highlight my cheeks, I think it's a dupe for Benefit High Beam and will suit everyone.
Natural Collection Lipstick in Rose Bud this is my all time favourite lipstick from Natural Collection I wear it a lot of the time it's a nice pink not too light or dark.
Natural Collection Lipstick in Berry Sorbet it's a dark pinky red it's great for both day and night time and if you don't like a bold red I would recommend this.
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick shade 19 this is from the Spring collection its a pinky brown and long lasting I really love the Kate Moss lipsticks.


Swatches of all the eyeshadows all very pigmented, the highlight from the NYC palette is hard to see on the skin but it is a nice highlight it's the forth swatch.







Swatches of all the blushes, they also nicely pigmented the first shade on the left is very pale from the BC set and the last on the right is the NYC blush and is hard to see but it is pigmented just very light.





 Swatch of the High Lights it's blended but you can see the shimmer a very nice highlight.

Swatches of the lipsticks on the left Rose Bud my favourite, middle Berry Sorbet a lovely colour and right Kate Moss shade 19 a nice everyday colour.






What''s your favourites this month leave a comment below.

Ashleigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of high-beam! also love the natural collection lipsticks, my favourite is 'rose petal' :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rose petal too I have quite a few from natural collection and ive never tried high beam but i got told this was a dupe so i bought it, it was only £1.99 and i follow your blog it's amazing and love your youtube :)xxx

    ReplyDelete