Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good Halloween, I've got my October Favourites for you.
Beauty Favourites
My favourites for eyeshadows have been the NYX Smokey Look Kit and MAC Woodwinked. The NYX Smokey Kit is my go to, for creating a smokey eye and this was what I used for my smokey eye in my OOTN. All the shades are shimmery, they have different shades of grey, a brown and a black it has all the shades you need for a smokey eye. They are all really pigmented and are long lasting. MAC Woodwinked is a gorgeous golden brown shade that you can just wear on its own or with other shades, I've been wearing it a lot this month and love it, it's pigmented and long lasting. The Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Golden Bronze it's a cream eyeshadow and is a good if your in a rush and just want a wash of colour.

For blushes I've been wearing Nars Douceur and 17 Plum Puff these are perfect autumn shades. Nars Douceur its a deep pinky brown shade that is matte and lasts really well on the cheeks and gives definition. 17 Plum Puff is a matte plumy pink shade that is quite pigmented and lasts quite well.

Last up is lipsticks both are gorgeous dark Autumn shades, I've been wearing MAC Diva and Makeup Revolution in Rebel With a Cause the most this month. MAC Diva is a matte dark burgundy red that is really pigmented and long lasting and even though it's matte it's not drying. Makeup Revolution in Rebel With a Cause is a purple berry shade and also matte but really moisturising, it's quite pigmented and lasts a good few hours on the lips.

Non-Beauty Favourites
Music- Ariana Grande-My Everything is such an amazing album that I have been loving listening to. Ella Henderson-Glow is a lovely song and I love her voice. The Script-Superhero's is such an inspiring song.

TV Shows- The Vampire Diaries returned this month and I love this show I think it's amazing, I've watched it from the beginning and I also like the spin off The Originals.

#SheffieldBBloggers was a favourite of mine I enjoyed organising it and getting brands on board and working with Georgina and Heather. Then seeing all the bloggers having a good time and enjoying the goodie bags.

What have been your favourites of the month?

4 comments:

  1. I love those lipsticks!
    I've got Rebel With A Cause and it's so wearable, may have to treat myself to the MAC one!
    That NYX palette is so cute too, the shades are awesome! They have really good value for money but no where I know sells it, if you don't mind me asking, where'd you pick it up?
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There gorgeous lipsticks, it is and you should. Yeah they are and they do, I got it ages ago from TX Maxx but you could try next they sell nyx xx

      Delete
  2. I love Woodwinked too - such a nice bronzy gold for Autumn :)

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its gorgeous isn't it and it is :) x

      Delete