Sunday 26 October 2014

OOTN- Dark Night

Hey Lovelies, hope your having a nice weekend, I've not been too well but I still wanted to get a post up for you. A few weeks ago I went out for my sister's boyfriend birthday and I thought I would share with you my outfit and I haven't done an outfit post in a while.
This dress is from Select and I got it 3/4 months ago and is was really inexpensive I think it was £17.99/19.99 and its simple but pretty, it's got floral lace detailing on it and I love lace and floral patterns. I just paired it with my heels from Matalan's, there not too high and are easy to walk in and so I love wearing them. I kept the look simple with just some black oval earrings and my silver ring. For my makeup I went with a smokey eye and kept my cheeks and lips natural.

I love this outfit because it's simple and not too dressy and is perfect for just going out for something to eat at a restaurant or on a date and it isn't too much but it still looks like you put effort in. I think we all love a good black dress and it's ideal for this time of year.

What's your favourite black dress you own?

4 comments:

  1. I love lace dresses, this one looks really nice on you! The shoes are cute too :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are looking gorge, black lace dresses are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much and yeah they are :) xx

      Delete